Thursday, December 15, 2016

White/Gray French Provincial Dresser....


A new client found us online by seeing a dresser I had painted
in my own design up for sale.  She lived in Taylor, Tx and was 
fixing up a old house in the country.  She wanted the painted dresser
I had done, plus this one above.  She is using both
dressers we painted in her restrooms as vanities.
Here is the french dresser before.  Cosmetic damage here and there.


We stripped it down and sanded it smooth, put it up for sale like 
shown.  Needless to say it was ready for me to paint.  I primed it all.


She wanted a gray top and white body, she also wanted 
my opinions on colors and hardware colors.
Basically, she was trying to coordinate it with her
tile she bought for the restroom.  It had gray, light gray and white.


I suggested nightengale or kendall gray from Benjamin Moore 
and out of the can white or simply white from Benjamin Moore. 
Then, on the hardware I suggested iron steel color.   


She chose kendall gray for top and simply white for bottom.
Then the iron steel hardware color.  She also wanted
 slight distress on edges.  


















She absolutely loved it!  I did too, very beautiful.
Here's the other dresser she purchased from us.
This one below was painted in my own design.



No comments:

Post a Comment