Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Redesigned Updated Dresser.....


A new client found us online in a group on facebook.
She loved our work and my design for pieces I custom
paint and put up for sale.  
She fell in love with this dresser below I had painted and 
put up for sale last month.  It sold to another new client.


She had this dresser already that was her daughter's.





She wanted us to seal in the hole and make new ones
for the new hardware she bought.  So we sealed in the 
holes and added new ones.
Here is the picture I sent her after we finished 
that part.  I wanted to show her how it looked.  
She loved it.


Then we stripped the top to get all the damage from
years of use.  Nice and smooth.


She wanted me to paint it like the other dresser I had done above.
She loved the design so much.
So here it is all updated!




I used Annie Sloan chalk paint in a custom color 
I made.












She loved it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment