Putting dedicated years of experience into repairing, sanding, and painting each piece. Quality is our main concern. We go above and beyond for our smooth flat finish. Our vision for furniture is originality.

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Duncan Phyfe Buffet...


We had this beautiful duncan phyfe buffet for some time
in our inventory.  I wanted to put a painted piece of my own
design out for sale and chose this buffet.
Here is the before below.  We repaired cosmetic damage.
Stripped the top down.


Then, I refinished the top.  



I used a custom mix of stains for the refinished top.



Sealed it in a satin poly.





I decided to keep this beautiful hardware.
I also painted and antiqued the 
hardware also.  





Painted the body in a light gray chalk paint
I custom mixed.  


Antiqued it in some areas but no distressing.

















I really love how it came out!

No comments:

Post a Comment