Thursday, November 10, 2016

Old World Look For Deep Gray Dresser......


I had this dresser in my inventory for awhile.  It was up
for sale as is since last November.  So, I decided to redesign 
it in my own color and look.  It is available for sale now.
Here is the before below.  We repaired some cosmetic damage
here and there.


I decided to use Annie Sloan chalk paint on this one.


I custom mixed some colors to 
get a deep rich gray color.



I didn't distress it at all because, I think it didn't 
go with the look of this dresser.  So I aged it with some
dark wax.


Then, I painted the hardware silver and aged those
also.


I sealed in all the holes on the top drawers, I didn't
like the handles.  


So, I added some silver glass knobs.  I wanted them
big and square to go with the look of the dresser.








We also added some feet on all four corners.








I'm like so in love with how it turned out.  It's exactly what 
I pictured when designing it.



1 comment: