This full size headboard was part of a bedroom set we had.
It had no footboard so we decided to make it into
Here is the before below.
We have lots of furniture part in our inventory, so
I pulled out some beautiful ornate legs to add to the
front of the bench for legs.
I told John what I wanted and he went to work.
This is it below fully built before I painted it.
I stained the seat and sealed it with polycrylic.
I painted the rest a medium grey with annie sloan
Antiqued it with no distress.
Painted the back also, just in case.
Extremely happy with the turnout 💓💓!!!
Currently available for sale.