Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Antique Buffet in Linen...




Client contacted me and wanted
to know if I had any buffets in stock.
I had this one for like a year in my fixer upper stock.
Showed it to her and she loved it.  
It needed some repair as the body was coming 
apart from the whole structure.
Then the right leg was chewed up.


Leg chewed up below.


I showed her this picture I found on Instagram
painted by Katie Co. which was the exact buffet.


She loved that look but wasn't sure.
She researched awhile and kept coming 
back to this design.  Which is what she decided on.
Top was stripped along with top 3 drawers.
Picture below.


We repaired the structure to make it solid again.
Then repaired the chewed foot to match the rest.
Picture below.




Body was painted in general finishes
linen and distressed edges.


Top stained and top 3 drawers stained in 
dark walnut.


Hardware painted in dark bronze.




Everything sealed in semi gloss sealer.



She wanted the inside left alone.




Looks amazing!  I love love love how beautiful
it came out!


No comments:

Post a Comment