Friday, January 16, 2015

French Basque White Dresser......

I had this one for awhile up for sale.  If none of ya'll know...
I put up my pieces I get in for sale first as is.
I do whatever custom orders I have at that point in time. 
Then I'll pull one form my inventory to custom paint
to put up for sale :)

So, this one I wanted to do for awhile.  
Here is the before....


we sanded and repaired...


sealed up the hole because those handles 
where wide and ugly...


repaired all parts that where chipped off....


I did a technique that I really like on the drawers...


I love all the different colors of wood
and how the stain took it all in it's own colors.....


I really love this technique on the drawers!
kind of like the church pew we did a few years back...





I primed the body of the dresser then painted it a off white....



love our flat finish, not thick at all
and super smooth....


I distressed all the edges on the body of the dresser...


has dividers in the middle left and right drawers...


we built a cover for the hideaway top drawer...


or it can be removed and left like this...





I am really in love with this :)




No comments:

Post a Comment