Putting dedicated years of experience into repairing, sanding, and painting each piece. Quality is our main concern. We go above and beyond for our smooth flat finish. Our vision for furniture is originality.

Monday, January 19, 2015

French Style Over Sized Nightstand....

This was a before picture we had of this 
over sized nightstand.  It is a french style kind.  
Has lot of detail, so I decided to bring that out.... 
sanded all down of course...


I painted the body grey, then 
I gilded it with gold on the details....




I aged the whole thing, body and drawers...




I added some gold gilding to the handles too...


painted the drawers a off white and aged them...


distressed all the edges....





This is the after....
I just really love how this turned out!




No comments:

Post a Comment