Putting dedicated years of experience into repairing, sanding, and painting each piece. Quality is our main concern. We go above and beyond for our smooth flat finish. Our vision for furniture is originality.

Monday, March 2, 2015

Drexel Heritage Basque French Revamped!

Well I had painted it before like this
and put it up for sale.
Then I had painted some end tables in 
annie sloan's old ochre.
I really like the color, sooo
I painted the from drawers that color.
Left the white I had painted previously 
on the shell.
 Here was the way I painted it before.
I had did a unique wood finish on the drawers....


Here is how it turned out after I painted the drawers old ochre.











I did my flat finish on the chalk paint...
I don't like how thick the chalk paint is
out of the can.



The flat finish I did on the chalk paint worked
it's really smooth and flat!





Made by Drexel Heritage.


We had made a wood cover for the top 
middle drawer.


I did my aged finish on the handles...


I just love this look on ornate hardware...
I think I did excellent on aging them!


Looks beautiful both ways, but I like this way better :)


1 comment: