Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Restoration Hardware Part 2....

This was for a repeat client who we had
furnished and painted a dresser for last year.
You can search my post for that one.
Just type restoration hardware in the search box.
Anyways, she had asked whenever I come across
a nightstand in the same style
to let her know.  So, I got one in a year later.
Contacted her and she said she wanted it.
She asked for us to paint it exactly like the 
dresser we had done for her.
Here is the before...



damaged on side...


Here is the dresser we did for her last year...


So I went to work and here it is after I 
finished...


This was the damaged side, can't even tell!
How awesome is John?
Pretty awesome I think ;) 
His repairs are Fantastic! 


My paint job isn't to shabby either!









Here it fully completed :)
All she needs is the knobs....

No comments:

Post a Comment