Putting dedicated years of experience into repairing, sanding, and painting each piece. Quality is our main concern. We go above and beyond for our smooth flat finish. Our vision for furniture is originality.

Saturday, August 29, 2015

French Country Cottage Chest....

It's been awhile since I posted.  I've been 
like really super busy with orders, pick ups, deliveries, 
and life.  So I will be posting 2 entries today.
Here we go, this was a furnished and custom
painted order for one of my cousins who loves my work.
She wanted this chest custom painted like
another dresser I had done, but with no distress.
So white with cream and dark bronze hardware.
Here is the before....


I sanded it all down and primed everything....


painted the shell all white....


then painted the drawers a cream color.....


then painted the hardware dark bronze....






I actually color matched the cream to Annie
Sloan old ochre....








All completed and looks beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment