Sunday, August 9, 2015

French Provincial Bedroom Set.......

This was a referral order.  A client of ours that
contacted us last summer in 2014 wanted us to paint
her french provincial dresser teal and gold. 
 (You can search for that post in my blog) 
 She referred us to her friends who had a french set
that wanted theirs painted also.  Plus, they wanted a 
pedestal table bottom and chair repaired, that 
will be in the next post.
Here is the set below....


They wanted a slight cream color with 
newly refinished tops...
Then slight distress on edges with handles 
kept original.
So we sanded all of them down....




I stained the tops with the color she picked
 plus, added polycrylic to them....





I just really love our smooth finish....








I primed and then painted it the cream color....







Distressed all edges....


I love our smooth finish!!! 
We work really hard and long to achieve that....


This is why I tell my clients I take at least
minimum 1 week on my orders
depending on how big the order is...
It takes some time to get this smooth flat look....
ALOT of hard work.....





















I just love how much our clients appreciate
our work to refer us to their
friends....
that really means a lot :)




As always, they came out just beautiful!!!!
A big thanks to Crystal for her referral
and thanks to Jamie & Ashley for having us
custom paint their dresser set.







No comments:

Post a Comment