Friday, February 26, 2016

Shabby Chic Pink Chest Of Drawers..


We found this antique chest of drawers awhile back in bad shape....
So we repaired it off and on while waiting on 
pieces we were working on to dry...


Stripped it down...

.
primed it all...


This is the color I chose, a light soft pink,
called Powder Pink by Benjamin Moore.
A very subtle pink color.


Then painted it all in our professional flat finish.


I left all the cracks and dents on this one, I usually
seal that all up as shown in my 
previous posts.
I couldn't take that away with this one as it's 
old and wanted to stay with that look.


I distressed the edges...


smooth finish...





Added these beautiful ceramic teal flower knobs
with gold tips....






replaced all the inner bottom drawers...




we also replaced the back boards...




So beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment