Thursday, July 6, 2017

Grey Dresser & Nightstand Set....


I painted this old dresser and nightstand set in a
chalk painted finish.  The color is a custom mix made from
annie sloan chalk paint.  Applied in a smooth thin no 
brush stroke finish.  
Here are the before pictures below.


I repaired the dresser drawer slides and the sides
 of the dresser as it was splitting.


Nightstand top had to be stripped.  The handle was missing on 
one of the drawers.  So I replaced it with some
vintage duncan phyfe handles I had.


I kept all the hardware original on the dresser.
I searched thru my hardware inventory to 
find the same color of the hardware on the dresser.



Distressed edges only.















In love.  Would look beautiful in a nursery or any room 
where space is a problem.
Currently available.  Message for info.

1 comment: