Putting dedicated years of experience into repairing, sanding, and painting each piece. Quality is our main concern. We go above and beyond for our smooth flat finish. Our vision for furniture is originality.

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Navy Antique Buffet Antiqued....


I had this old antique buffet in my inventory for 
sometime and didn't list it.  I wanted to paint it in my own style 
and put it up for sale.  Since I had some spare time while 
John was stripping custom orders so I can paint 
them, I painted this one.  
Here is the before below.


I added some vintage hardware I had in my inventory.
Painted it in a custom mix navy blue with annie sloan
chalk paint.






Distressed edges and antiqued it.  Kept the vintage hardware 
I had put on in its original color.




I refinished the bottom front legs.



Cleaned up the inside cabinet area and waxed it.





Smooth no brush stroke finish.







Extremely happy with the outcome 😊💖👍
Currently available for sale, if interested
message for more info.

1 comment: