Saturday, July 1, 2017

Navy Antique Buffet Antiqued....


I had this old antique buffet in my inventory for 
sometime and didn't list it.  I wanted to paint it in my own style 
and put it up for sale.  Since I had some spare time while 
John was stripping custom orders so I can paint 
them, I painted this one.  
Here is the before below.


I added some vintage hardware I had in my inventory.
Painted it in a custom mix navy blue with annie sloan
chalk paint.






Distressed edges and antiqued it.  Kept the vintage hardware 
I had put on in its original color.




I refinished the bottom front legs.



Cleaned up the inside cabinet area and waxed it.





Smooth no brush stroke finish.







Extremely happy with the outcome 😊💖👍
Currently available for sale, if interested
message for more info.

1 comment: