Thursday, May 31, 2018

Pink Distressed French Dresser...


Found this dresser in some bad shape.
Before pictures below.



Look at this top.


I sanded it down and tried to 
get all the scratches out.
Got most but not all.  So I just smoothed
out what I couldn't remove.


I wasn't too upset as it was going to go 
with the vintage aged look I was going 
for.  Stained it in a mixture of 
driftwood, provincial, and true brown.


I painted it in a new paint I wanted to try.
I follow them on Instagram.
The Chippy Barn Amulent paint.
Color is nursery rhyme.


Kept hardware original.



It's a beautiful color!  Paint is very smooth.
Distresses and chips perfectly for that aged
vintage look I wanted.








Sealed everything in a flat water based sealer.






Priced at $300.
60"w/19.5"d/31.5"h
Cash only, message if interested.
Delivery available for an 
additional fee of $20.

1 comment: